Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy times...

I wanted to get on here and post before the next three days (and all of their pictures!) happen...

On Friday night, we went to (our third!) the Valentine's Banquet put on by Shalimar United Methodist Church.    We sat with three couples who are our friends, so it was a fun night!

Eric and Tiffany, Nathalie and Nick and Cliff and Denise

Cliff and Denise are new to the residency (Cliff is an intern) and Denise recently joined my MOPS group! =)

Sharing a root beer float

Two of my cuties =)

Caleb LOVES Spunky!!

Goofy kid doesn't even mind when Keenan shuts the door =)

We're excited about lots of Valentines and birthday fun coming up in the next couple of days!! =)

3 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

I love the picture of the two of you sharing a rootbeer float - you can see the love in Philip's eyes :)

Looks like a fun party!

Love you!

Hannah said...

cute picture!! Looking forward to reading all bout it!!

Mom W. said...

Nice post, I like the picture of you two too!! and Caleb in Spunky's box!! =) Someone gave me a dozen long stemmed red roses!!