Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Active Kids

Here are some pictures that I never got around to posting of the kids, doing their thing, exerting energy that I wish I had!

At a play date with MOPS friends...

Hopscotch

Peeking out of the tunnel

It was cold!!

Yeah... great ambition Caleb, but...

Oh, well - what do I know, look at him go!

Little blurry, but I love this one of my sweet girl


Up top!

Caleb's turn to peek out

Riah (and a friend photo bombing) =)

Love this kid!

Big jump!

Keenan showing off his skills

The little mermaid, fairy, diva mommy in our house =)

Quiet game time (their idea!)

Friend's birthday party at a gymnastics place...

Keenan climbing the rope

Moriah's got skills on the rings!

Not sure what the plan is here

Keenan getting a lesson in backflips

On the huge trampoline

Upside down monkey

Going for a swing

Caleb sliding down at the end of the trampoline

Shot of the room

Caleb thought the huge fan was part of the play equipment =)

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

=) such cuteness!!!

Mark and Rebekah said...

I love all the updates Joia :)

And I have to say, I have a REALLY cute niece and nephew :)

Love you!

Mom E said...

That one picture of Keenan wearing his hat with a 'real' smile is absolutely beautiful. I know he's a boy and supposed to be "handsome", which he is, of course, but that smile and those eyes are just stunningly beautiful. Moriah, of course, always beautiful & so photogenic and Caleb just so cute!! And I'm not biased at all! :)
How fun that the kids thought of playing a quiet game all on their own. priceless.