Wow, it's been a while since I blogged...
Let's see... what have we been up to since Saturday:
* Our cat, Skits came back, after being gone for two weeks! (The kids were delighted that he had not in fact, been eaten by a bear) =)
* Good time of fellowship both Sunday morning and Sunday night with our house church and small group friends
* I've started letting the kids help choose our menu for the week. This has made grocery shopping more fun for them and they are more interested in the food at meal time, too!
* A great roasted chicken recipe I used this week
* This week, Philip took Wednesday off, so he could come with us to our Classical Conversations class day. It was fun! Keenan Loved having him there and I think he liked getting to see what it is that we do every week. He did say to me though, (after spending three hours in a classroom with six 5 and 6 tear olds) "I'm glad You're the one doing this!" =)
* I'm training for my 15K race in two weeks. This reaffirms my decision to not run a half marathon in March as I'd previously been planning. Even this amount of training (2 to 3 hours of running a week) is more than I like to spend away from my family. No more long races for me this year.
* Caleb is walking like a pro now. I can't believe that he is becoming so independent! It still blows my mind that he just toddles around the house (very fast!) wherever he wants to go! He's going to be keeping up with the two older ones before I know it...
Must go to bed...