Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tardy Tuesday

When my mom starts harassing me on Facebook, I know I've dawdled long enough getting another post on here.. =)

Not a ton of picture taking has been going on lately, but here's a few from yesterday and today...

Big group at Margarita Monday last night
(I am so blessed by the friendship and fellowship of these godly women and the chance our husbands give us to get away and decompress) =)

Moriah's outfit choice this morning =)

So... our little climber has taken things to a new level today, and I found him sitting in the middle of the dining room table!   After that, I pushed the chairs in...

...and had to rescue him (twice!) from this position, bawling his eyes out, as he was still determined to get up there somehow!  =)

Moriah "wearing" a scalp massager in her hair

"Look Momma, I can fit three pretzels in my mouth!"

Gift the kids picked out tonight with Christmas money from Mom and Dad
Moriah's is a cute organizer for all her treasures, complete with a chalkboard and tic tac toe game
Caleb's is a singing/talking turtle pull toy
Keenan chose a rolling Lego storage bin (he sure needs it!)



3 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

I've got to admit, I love when it when you update too :)

Love you,
Rebekah :)

Mom W. said...

Oh come on... harrassing is a bit overstating isn't it? =) Anyway, it was good to find some new stuff... and Caleb climbing on the chair and getting trapped... come on boy, push the chair out first!! - good thing grandma lives far away isn't it? ;]

The Other Grandma said...

I love your mom's comment! She's hilarious.