Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve 2012

We had SO much fun last night!

Our great friends, Devin and Melissa, hosted a party at hotel, to celebrate their New Year's Eve10th Anniversary.   It was a formal night, so I was delighted to have an excuse to dress up!

My dress for the evening

My hair

Devin and Melissa saying their vows to each other

Jade and Eden dancing - so cute!

The dance floor

Alaina out on the dance floor
(since Kevin was working, she brought NJ as her date)

Devin and Josh

Josh and Rebekah looking super fine

My hot date and I

Rebekah and I

Playing Rock Band

Me and my girls
(Alaina, Rebekah, Terri, Nathalie, Susan)

Abby and Alaina

Philip's turn

Serious guitarist

Toasting time!

Cheers!

Melissa and I
(photo bombed by Devin)

One last dance with Alaina and Susan

Heading out
(hey, Pete!)

 The couple of the hour

The hilariously fun photo booth!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom W. said...

Wow, good fun, what are you stabbing into Melissa's ear???

I take it you found a good baby sitter!! Love you!!

Joia said...

Haha, Mom! It was my horn! =)

Stephanie said...

Hey Joia!
Thanks for the card! I So Love your NYE Dress!!!!! You look GREAT!! Happy New Year! All the Best in 2013!! *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

It’s been recently some time since I been to the site.
I would like to quit through and need people, in addition to your own, an exceptionally
content holiday break!
My page ; Treating Genital Warts

Anonymous said...

Superior test Julie. Inquire many of your buddies that adore tools.
I’m sure they might guide.
Here is my web-site ... Background Check

Anonymous said...

Heya practical article. I had put together a bit difficulity taking a look at this informative article onSafari though, not sure exactly
why?
Feel free to visit my page :: www.zuneauto.com

Mom E said...

who are these 'anonymous' people posting weird things...genital warts? oh well.
I really loved your dress and hair! You look absolutely stunning! Philip very handsome in his duds too. Funny guitar pic with him looking so serious. :)