Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Review

Here it is, the best of 2012!   Since I had over 5,000 pictures to choose from this year, it was hard to narrow it down.  There are many, many awesome moments that didn't make it into this post.   We are truly blessed!

JANUARY:
We got a visit from Philip's Dad before he headed back to Kenya

Trip to Michigan and visit to the Detroit Zoo

Up to Ontario (where my family met Caleb for the first time)

Yay, Snow!

Andrew came to visit and built us our dream deck (just one of his Many projects)!

FEBRUARY:

Caleb and I drove to Fort Lauderdale to see my friend, Wendi, who was in the US!

Our friend, Melissa, returned home from her deployment to Kuwait!

I had hernia surgery

Andrew finished our gorgeous Murphy Bed!

Valentine's

Philip's birthday

MARCH:

Keenan turned five!

Mark and Rebekah came to visit

I went through a planking phase =)


APRIL:


Philip and Devin took the kids on a kayaking trip

We got to see our friends, Cliff and Jodi, from North Dakota

We celebrated Easter with great friends

Easter egg hunt

MAY:
Andrew took me for my first motorcycle ride

Caleb and I flew up to Ontario for an early reception for Andrew and Bethany

My birthday 5K!

We visited Fort Pickens

Keenan did his first race!

...and started soccer!

JUNE:

Keenan graduated from Wesley Academy

Andrew and Bethany got married!

Father's Day

JULY:

Canada Day!  (With Papa in town)

On July 4th, I did a Duathlon with Josh and Rebekah

We got a jet ski!

Monster Jam in Alabama

Keenan learned how to ride his bike!

I went for my first ride in a Corvette =)

We sort of adopted this cat and Keenan named him, Skits

I got my first road bike

AUGUST:


My new friend, Alaina, had a super fun Mexican Fiesta birthday party

Philip, Caleb and I went to San Diego for a week

Keenan and Moriah got to stay with Grandma

We started homeschooling!

We went camping at Blackwater River State Park with the Pennys

SEPTEMBER:

House church at our house with the Pennys and Grays

Keenan and Spunky's half birthday =)

We took a train trip to Chicago and back

Philip and I celebrated eight years of marriage!

We started geocaching

OCTOBER:
I did my first triathlon!

Nathan and Laura visited and spent Canadian Thanksgiving with us

We visited family in Ontario and Michigan

Pumpkin patch

Halloween - I was "Tropical Storm Sandy"

Our princess, pilot and knight

NOVEMBER:

We had Caleb's Winnie the Pooh party

Farm Day

Caleb turns ONE!

Camping at St. Andrew's State Park

Thanksgiving at the Gray's

Keenan and Moriah started AWANA

DECEMBER:

Philip and I did the Jingle Bell Run (my first 10K)

We had Moriah's Rainbow birthday party

Small group Christmas party (I LOVE these people!)

Moriah turned FOUR!

Christmas with the Eberts and Stallbaums

Christmas with Dad

Brevard Zoo!

New Year's Ever party celebrating Devin and Melissa's 10th Anniversary!
(and a sweet photo bomb by Pete) =)

What a year it has been!   To God be the Glory!

4 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a fun and busy year!
We love you all!
Happy New Year from Mark and Rebekah :)

Mom W. said...

Wow, full year!!! =)

Alaina said...

We LOVE you too!

Alaina said...

We LOVE you too!