Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Elf Antics (Part One)

 This year, we decided to do the Elf on the Shelf tradition for the first time.   Unlike most elves that people have, though, ours isn't "watching to see if the kids are good and reporting back to Santa".  He just hides in funny places each night, and sometimes gets himself into trouble! =)  (I think he is sooo cute!)

 Snuggled up with Spunky

Snuck into Keenan's bed

 No privacy in the shower

 Doodling on my chalkboard doors

 Hiding in the laundry

 Hiding in the fridge, eating carrots!

 In the Lego bin

 In a pickle in the toy room

 Hangin' with his bud, Superman

Oh oh!  Playing with toilet paper in the bathroom!

I'm not sure what I expected would happen when I left Peppermint flavored chips laying around with an elf in the house...

I linked up to the Elf Post on Lil Blue Boo, here: 

1 comment:

Aunt Heather said...

Very cute ideas. I hadn't heard of this till a few days ago when Diana Pike started posing some on FB. You should check it out.