Thursday, December 20, 2012

Early Christmas

Since we leave early Saturday morning, tomorrow night will likely be busy with last minute packing and stuff, so we decided to do our family Christmas tonight.   I didn't take a lot of pictures.   No one needs to see a ton of pictures of kids opening presents, so there's just one of each of them with their first gift.

Happy kids with their stockings

Not a stellar picture, but here we all are =)

Caleb's big gift ($5 from Goodwill, baby!)

One of Moriah's gifts from Keenan - a sparkly pink ornament

Keenan opening some books from us

I got my favorite lip gloss from Moriah (we are both wearing it here) =)

Philip got me a triple pot slow cooker that I have been wanting for a while =)

I took a picture of Philip with his favorite gift, but he didn't want me to spoil it on the blog just yet, so you'll have to wait to see it until some people have seen it in person first =)

...and Caleb tried (and loved!) his first Twizzler!

We are So excited to be heading to Central Florida to spend Christmas with family!  Two more sleeps!

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Have a good time with family in the 'south', wish you were here, so what did you think of the the 'pop' can? =)

Hannah said...

Have a good Christmas Joia!