Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Philip was on call today, so this year's pumpkin patch trip was just the kids and I.

It was Caleb's second time to the pumpkin patch, but the first time out of the womb. =)

My three punkins

Smiley boys!

Look how Moriah has changed since last year!

Keenan

Caleb looks so grown up here!

In the pumpkins

Giving one a taste

Very serious during face painting

I don't know why, but I love this one

Another serious face

Moriah's butterfly (the same thing she chose last year!)

Keenan's star

Nothing to stand on back there! =)

I love this picture Keenan took!

The best part (in my opinion).. holding the bunnies!

Not much cuter than this...


Happy kids



This one was sooo cute!

Time to try feed the animals who have been fed hay all day by a hundred other kids =)

This goat is still hungry!

The sheep, too!


We finished off with the bouncy house

Philip was gone the entire day today, so the kids and I cleaned house, did laundry, went to the grocery store and made food for tomorrow.  Philip is still on call tomorrow, but hopefully he'll actually get to stay home so we can have some family time.

3 comments:

The Woodfords said...

Sweet pictures! Looks like such a fun place!
Love to you all,
Steph

Mom W. said...

Love the pictures, love you all, you sure have cute kids Joia and Philip!! The contrast picture of Moriah from last year reminds me of Vivi!!

Mom E said...

You sure do have cute kids! :) Very sweet photos. And again, you are amazing with all you can do all alone with 3 kids!