Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sweet Kids

Here are just a few pictures of the kids the past couple of days..

A couple of days ago Keenan and Moriah helped me super clean the whole house... here they are cleaning the patio doors. =)

I think they loved being able to "spray each other in the face" with glass between =)

I went to a craft store the other day with all three kids.  In order to actually be able to enjoy myself and browse without chasing kids everywhere, I took the laptop along and let Keenan and Moriah watch Cars 2, while Caleb slept in the stroller.  It worked wonderfully!

I know, I know, you're worried about the laptop falling, but it actually was more sturdy than it looks here =)

Caleb being silly in Moriah's new laundry hamper =)

Our house is "Where the Wild Things Are" at bath time! =)

2 comments:

Mom E said...

What a great idea, Joia! ....and I noticed Keenan drinking out of his new thermos. :)

Anonymous said...

ӏf а natural ԁisaѕter strіkеs, aгe
you prepаred fог it? If the answer is nο, take
а look at this free guide on ѕuгѵival аt httρ://surviνе.
top-informаtіon.nеt/
my website: Thyroid and weight gain - thyroid weight problems symptoms