Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Margarita Monday Birthday Party

Last night we celebrated Margarita Monday a little differently. We still had margaritas and tacos, but on my deck.. and it was a birthday party for Melissa, the founder of Margarita Monday! =)

*Photo credits go to Rebekah!

Fun set up

Some of the delicious, fresh toppings for the tacos

Devin supplied us with some pictures from Melissa's youth (I love this one!)

Strawberries and margarita dip by Nathalie

Artsy shot on the drink table

Yes, we were super classy and emptied frozen beverages into our margarita glasses =)

The non-alcoholic choice for the guest of honor (who is pregnant!)

This is actually a card I got from Alaina a while ago and I loved it so much I framed it =)

How I decorated the top of the canopy on our deck

Fun hanging lanterns

Yum!

Melissa arrives

Nathalie and sweet baby Jane

Alaina looking at Melissa's scrapbook from her high school years

Melissa and I

Love my lanterns!

Favorite shot from the party

This Huge glass that Rebekah and I found months ago was the initial inspiration for the party

My co-host, Rebekah

Amazing margarita cupcakes made by Rebekah



So pretty!

From the left: Nathalie, Susan, Alaina, Sandy, Me, Abby, Melissa and Rebekah

Rebekah brightened this one up

Susan and sleepy Jane

Candle time

Time to make a wish

We were thrilled that Terri could join us after work!

Melissa, Happy Birthday (tomorrow!)  You are such a great friend and we are all blessed to have you in our lives! =)

No comments: