Monday, September 10, 2012

Half Birthday!

We have never celebrated half birthdays before in our family. A week or so ago, Keenan asked me when he was going to be five and a half (because age is such a HUGE deal when you're five!) When I realized it was coming up so soon, I decided we'd celebrate it. =)

We didn't have a party and there were no gifts, but it was a fun, special day, to mark the halfway point between birthdays.  I think we've found a new tradition.

Cupcakes (that they decorated with chocolate chips) for breakfast.

Cute party hats

Since Keenan and Spunky share a birthday, it was also Her half birthday, so She had to get in on the celebrations too! =)

Birthday kiss

I love this picture!

What a sweet birthday girl

They make me smile

I love the sign Keenan made

Cookie cake when Philip got home

2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

I LOVE the pictures of Keenan and Spunky! So incredibly cute!

Mom W. said...

Spunky's is SO funny, good idea Joia, creative home school mom!!!