Friday, September 7, 2012

Caleb is Ten Months Old!

Our smiley boy is ten months old today. =)   He is Such a sweet, happy, easy going baby.. we are very blessed!   He has four teeth, isn't crawling yet, but scoots all around the house like a pro and is starting to get into everything!   He especially likes getting into Spunky's dog food and splashing in her water bowl. =)

When I was sorting through our boy clothes yesterday, I came across this outfit, that Keenan wore when he was several months younger.   I decided that our dapper dude could wear it for his photo shoot this morning.. =)


Such a handsome guy!

So excited to be ten months old!
(Good tooth shot)

Just chillin'

This one totally cracks me up!   He is obviously Way too cool for this picture =)

The back of his outfit =)

5 comments:

Mom W. said...

Awww, love the pics. You are a good photographer Joia!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! In the one with his brother and sister it's like he's saying "seriously, this is my day! Why do they have to be in the picture?"

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.
Also visit my website ; online gaming

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right
content material as you did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.


Feel free to surf to my blog - www.meetmen.com

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Visit my page book of ra tricks download