Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We're Homeschooling!


Today was the "official" first day for us, I guess, since we had our first Classical Conversations weekly gathering with our homeschool group.   It went well and the kids and I are super excited for what is ahead!

Here are my little pupils:

Swetest preschooler ever =)

Most excited Kindergartener!

Lovin' each other

I can't believe the day is finally here.  I have kids in school.  And.. I'm the teacher.  Crazy!!  =)   Pray for our family as we forge ahead in this new and exciting, but overwhelming territory!

4 comments:

Alaina said...

I will pray for you! You are going to do an awesome job!

The Woodfords said...

Congratulations on your first day!! You've already been their teacher for several years, yOu're just teaching new things!!! =). You'll do great!!
Love you!
Steph

Mom W. said...

Yes, it truly is exciting and the pupils are SO cute (no bias). I am so excited for you all, I think you will be a VERY creative teacher Joia, much more so than your Mom was!!!

Mom E said...

I have NO doubt, Joia, that you will do really well. I admire you so much for doing this. Just the fact that you even thought to take cute little pics of them on their first day is an indication of how creative and wonderful you will be with them. I agree with Steph...you have already been their teacher; just not 'formally'.
So, how was your first week?
Love you so much, Mom