Monday, August 6, 2012

Safely Here

The kids and I had a safe (despite the three MAJOR rain storms we drove through) drive here to Merritt Island to Mom and Jeff's today.  Praise God!

I can't say enough about what good travelers our kids (all three) are.  I am sooo blessed.  They were little rock stars!   Between leaving at 8:15 am, and arriving here at 3:40 pm (our time), we only made two stops!  How awesome is that??

We'll hang out and have a laid back, fun day tomorrow with Mom, while the kids settle in, and then Caleb and I fly out of Orlando on Wednesday to meet up with Philip.  He is there for three days of business meetings right now.   He finishes that on Thursday and then we get to spend Fri - Sun doing fun stuff!   I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Have a good time and hoping your travels go well!!! Kathleen enjoy those grands!!!