Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet Baby Jane

Nathalie Jane (she goes by Jane) has amazing parents who let me come and spend several hours taking pictures of her this morning on her third day of life!    The shoot didn't go as smoothly as I had been daydreaming it would for the past few days (since Nathalie said yes to my request in the hospital!)   We were all roasting, since the A/C was off to keep Jane comfy, the light was very tricky and she did Not like not being bundled up!  However, the pictures turned out okay and her Mama loves them, so I guess it was a success.

Could she Be any sweeter???


She started out sleeping.. making me think it was going to be an easy shoot.. =)

Welcome Home, baby Jane!
(Nathalie made the cute flowers behind her!)


The stats

Haha!  I think she looks bored here =)

Toe kisses

Big, bright eyes!

What a beautiful family!

Can't take her eyes off Daddy


Snuggled back up to sleep

Picked up this chest just in time!


Big "brother", Perry (love this!)

I saw this frame idea and loved it!

Sweet angel baby

3 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Joia, you did an awesome job on these pictures! I especially love all the props you used. The name JANE hanging on the clothesline is SO sweet. I also love the picture with the parents in them too. Beautiful baby, beautiful family, beautiful photographer :)

Mom W. said...

Wow, what fun, wonderful pictures for them to put in an album!! Wish somebody had done that for all of my babies!!

Mom E said...

I agree with Rebekah and your mom's comments. Not much more to add except that my favorite (it was hard to choose just one) was the picture frame! I liked all the colors.