Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Catch Ups

A few pictures from the past few days...

I tried out my new favorite hairstyle on Moriah (at her request) pretty cute!

Record attendance at Margarita Monday this week!
What a fun bunch of women!
Terri, Alaina, Me (Caleb), Abby, Melissa, Susan and Rebekah

Our friends, Nick and Nathalie had their baby girl on Sunday!

Nathalie Jane, 6 lbs, 11 oz!

After Margarita Monday, a few of us (who hadn't seen her yet) went to the hospital to meet her.

Me doing what I love best =)

With the happy Mama!

My new favorite breakfast
(quick oats, milk, maple syrup, bananas, strawberries, blueberries and walnuts!)

I was sooo excited when I saw this old trunk in the dumpster at Goodwill (it has no latch to keep it shut).  I Knew it would make a great photo prop!

My handsome little dude trying it out



Call me a bad mom... I gave Caleb some Brownie yesterday...

He obviously hated it! =)

Cute bunny slippers on all three kids that a friend of mine in Ontario made

I spent the morning taking pictures of three day old baby Jane.  It was sooo much fun!   I just finished editing the pictures and sending them to Nathalie.  Will post some on here soon.

1 comment:

Mom E said...

The suitcase prop was great and I loved the oh-so-cute bunny slippers!