Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Phone photos, etc..

Here are a few cute pictures from Philip's phone and what we've been up to today:

The kids trying on shades at Walmart a while ago

This was yesterday when we stopped in to see Philip at work (I love it!)

Caleb with Philip's mousepad (that's Keenan at about the same age, with the same two teeth!)

Today was RAINY and stormy! =0/

Keenan was up first, and we decided that the first order of the day would be him learning how to tie his shoes.  He did great!

After that the two older kids and I hung out in my bed watching youtube videos of people falling down... very funny. =)

Next, they had Oreos for breakfast.    Seriously.  They also had bananas and they dipped their Oreos in peanut butter, so it's all good, right?

At 9:20, yup, that's right, Caleb woke up!  I think the storm (and the house being so dark from it) kept him asleep longer than usual.  It was awesome!

Then I tried out the new "hair chalking" fad on Moriah's hair - and I love it!!   It's totally washable and totally cute!

She really liked it, too! =)

You can see the streaks a little better here

We did some set up in our school area (will post pictures when it's done), and I signed us up to become members of the local Christian Homeschool Group.   Fun stuff!

I'm working on my first ever (and hopefully last!) military shadow box project.    Not totally my cup of tea, but it's kind of a cool experience, I guess.

It's late... I need to get to bed.

5 comments:

Mom E said...

Oh my goodness, so I guess it is true....Nothing is off limits for the kids (food-wise). LOL. I love how you are such a fun mom with them. And Moriah's hair is adorable. (I have never heard of 'hair chalking'!) You are a hard act to follow Mommy. I only hope I can be 1/2 as fun as you are! :)

Mom E said...

p.s. I totally thought the picture on the mouse pad was Caleb!! And I loved how the kids were coloring on the floor in Daddy's office. :)

Mom W. said...

Wow, does Caleb ever look like Keenan at that age!! I hadn't realized!! Cute pictures, Oreos for breakfast, once in awhile!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute, Joia! And your little girl looks so much like you, especially in the close up photo of her! :)
Jennifer

Anthony Munaco said...

Cute photos. And Philip's desk is just as I would expect. Two monitors and all.