Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Keenan loses his first tooth!

Today was a big day in our house!   After a few days of having a wiggly tooth... today was the day!   He told me he was "just ready to have it OUT!"   So... I took it out, easy peasy.   He.  Was.  Thrilled!

I took this a few days ago (last picture of his full set of baby teeth!)  Sniff.

New smile!

The tooth!

Wow.  Time flies.   He and Moriah and I were just watching videos on the blog of when Keenan was two (he sounded sooo cute the way he talked!) and now he's a big five year old losing teeth!  What!?

3 comments:

denise said...

Awe he is growing up. I think he looks so much like Reagan here!!

Mom W. said...

What? is right... that is amazing!!!

Mom/Gr'ma E said...

Congratulations Keenan. I *love* the missing teeth photos at this age!