Saturday, July 21, 2012

Corvette Ride

Corvettes have been my favorite car for just about as long as I can remember.   I've taken pictures of quite a few, a few with me in the picture with the car, and I even have one of me sitting in one (when we visited the Corvette Museum in 2007, but I had never ridden in one.    I have wanted to for a really, really long time...

While talking to our friend, Preston at a residency beach party a few weeks ago, we found out that he had just bought one!   Well, a dinner invitation quickly followed and we made plans for him to bring the car over! =)

Yup, that's a Corvette sitting in my driveway, no biggie

Preston was super nice and even let the kids get in!
(The leather seats are Awesome and sooo low!)

Me in the driver's seat

I did NOT drive.   I haven't driven a standard in Years, and This was not the car to practice on!

I have video, but am having problems uploading it right now.   We just got back from Monster Jam in Alabama (will post on that in the morning,hopefully) It's almost midnight and we have a big day tomorrow.  Gotta go!

2 comments:

Mom E said...

You look great in that car, Joia. I see one in your future, but it will probably be pink! :) And be still my heart, I believe I am Finally caught up and I can now go to bed! haha.
I love you, Mom

Mom E said...

p.s. I loved Moriah's "thumbs up" too in the car. How funny..and Keenan in the driver's seat. Prophetic? :)