Friday, June 22, 2012

Where Did the Week Go??

Yowsers! No blogging since SUNDAY??

Not good.  Not good at all.

Okay, well, what have we been up to?

 I have been working on a new project (that I just finished today and will be blogging about after this).

I also made a new rule for myself:  No going on Facebook with a messy house.   So far, I have spent a little less time on Facebook, and a lot more time enjoying a clean house!   Long may it last... =)

I've tried out a few new recipes:   Cheesy Zucchini EnchiladasHealthy Strawberry Oat Squares and Falafel!  

Here are a few pictures from the week  (in no particular order)...

Moriah (after not napping at nap time) fell asleep at the dinner table

Chillin' with Caleb on her bed

The sweet pea pod necklace I bought from Mama B's Sweet Peas  She designs them however you like, with as many "sweet peas" as there are in your family.   I just love it!  It only cost $20 (with shipping!)

Seriously, how can I explain this??
These pj's were on clearance for $1.00 at Walmart, and I just couldn't pass them up =)

Keenan very proud of himself for burying Caleb in diapers =)

2 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

Just in case you're wondering, "Hmm, does anyone even notice when I don't blog?" The answer is yes:)

I'm ALWAYS glad to see an update. I just try not to ask for them because I don't want to SEEM too bossy :)

Love Rebekah :)

Mom W. said...

=) Rebekah!! Yes, I notice too Joia, enjoying your blog!!!


~ and obviously I'm catching up here...