Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blogging Frenzy

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted!  I need to get some posts hammered out here before we leave for our trip this week, so much has happened!

With Philip gone this week, the kids being sick, and so many school things going on with Keenan it has been a busy, "rough, couple of deployment kind of days" in our house.

The day after Philip left for DC, all three kids were diagnosed with ear infections, which meant Lots of different medicines to administer and pretty miserable kids for a few days.  Thankfully, Keenan and Moriah are better now and Caleb is improving by the day.

Field day at Keenan's school:

Tug of War - the boys against...

... a bunch of Dads!  (Very funny)

PUUULLLL!!


Moriah eating some BK cinnaminis while she watches =)

Keenan on one of the little wheelie boards

Last Day of School party:

Keenan playing a water game with his class

They won and got their ball over the top first!

Chilling with popsicles after

Caleb being snuggly because he's not feeling well

Cute watermelon girl

She and I ate a whole watermelon by ourselves in two days! =)

I bought this pool to use for Caleb on the deck, but have decided to keep it in the house and let him play with toys in it for now, since it has an inflatable bottom and doesn't hurt if he falls over! =)

Keenan rocking the goalie position at soccer practice

Okay, now hopefully I can get some more blogging done tonight...





1 comment:

Mom E said...

I know it's all over, but I have to say how proud and amazed I am of how you constantly make lemonade from the "lemons" that are thrown at you. I mean it's difficult enough to have 3 healthy kids to manage sans the love of your life, but to be alone with THREE sick kids is beyond crazy. God is definitely the "strength of your life". :)

The idea to use the pool inside was an awesome idea too! I don't think I've ever seen one with an inflatable cushioned bottom like that before.

Love, Mom