Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beginning of Wedding Weekend

Since a Lot will be going on in the next couple of days, I'm going to (try) stay on top of it all and blog every day so I don't get behind and totally overwhelmed.

Today, we traveled.     We drove here to Greenville where the wedding will be in a couple days.   All of the family will be staying at the same hotel, but only a few of us are here today - the rest arrive tomorrow.

On the way we had lunch at Cracker Barrel.  Love that place!

Philip taught Keenan how to play checkers

Sweet break from the road

Chairs just their size!

Man, if there was anything that would make me want to pay $99 for this chair... =)

Seven lanes of traffic through Atlanta
(We're not in Niceville anymore, Toto)

Sheesh... It's been over a week since I've run.  I had grand intentions of going to the exercise room this evening, but alas, it closed at 10 and I didn't make it.   Next plan: run in the morning before the girl's luncheon... we'll see if that pans out. =)

1 comment:

Bruce Woodford said...

Hey Joia,
Sure appreciate hearing and seeing all the details and pics you can provide.
Lots of love, Dad