Monday, June 11, 2012

Andrew and Bethany's Wedding Day!

So... the last of my brothers, the baby one, Andrew, got married!!

I am doing surprisingly fine, thanks for your concern... =)

Here are a few pictures from the events of the big day.

I was lucky to get a picture with the groom when he walked by my hotel room looking all handsome!

Remember here I talked about getting in shape for Andrew's wedding?
It worked out pretty well... now to lose the last few pounds

My handsome men!

Just the big ones

Brayden and Moriah

Aren't these just The cutest flower girls ever??  
Four are my nieces, two are Bethany's nieces, and Moriah is on the right

All the girls

I love this one!

An updated Grandson picture with Nathaniel

All the grand daughters

All eleven grandkids!

Sisters in law with Bethany

The groom and his men

Andrew and Mom

Our family

Me and my man

Bethany with the groomsmen

Here comes the Bride!!

No pictures were allowed to be taken during the ceremony...

Presenting... Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Woodford!!

Sweet girls

My immediate family

Andrew and Bethany will all of their nieces and nephews

Whole wedding party

With all their flower girls

What a great looking couple!

With the cake

All the cousins on my mom's side
We were recreating a cousin picture (in age order) from 1994!

With Bethany

Woohoo!

One of Rebekah's prize shots

I took this by accident, but really like it!

Pulling away in a hilarious little truck!

My brothers and I saying goodbye to Dad on skype

What an awesome, gorgeous, happy day!    Congratulations, Andrew and Bethany - have fun on your honeymoon in the Keys!!

1 comment:

Mom E said...

Her dress was gorgeous! Never seen so many flower girls in one wedding before. What a great idea. And I know I said this on FB, but you look fabulous and am jealous at how skinny you are!! Good job, Joia!!