Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 Residency Banquet

Wednesday night was banquet time again... which means another residency class has graduated and is leaving us. =0/   It's always such a bitter sweet time for everyone in June.  

This year the banquet was at the Hurlburt Field club and it was gorgeous (as you can see below).   It was a great night with good friends, awesome food, hilarious class videos, and a touching tribute to Dr. G, who is retiring in August.

I am mortified to see that I have not One picture of Philip and I together at the banquet! =0/   How did that happen?  Here are a few of my friends and I...

Rebekah and I
(We clean up okay for moms of three kids, right?)

Full length

With our friend, Nathalie (all the wives received flowers for supporting our husbands in their medical careers)

Rebekah with our dear friend, Robyn, who is moving to Georgia with her newly graduated husband

Robyn and Zachariah

Josh and Rebekah

With Susan and Melissa

No comments: