Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Planking

Okay, okay, I know planking is sooo 2011, but hey, when I first heard about it, I was pregnant! The urge hit me when we were out for a walk today and... here is my collection from the day. =)

On the kid's jeep

On the deck

Book shelf in our family room

Bench in the backyard
(my shirt hanging down makes me look really fat here)

Swing

Trash can

Van

I'm not going to name this location so it doesn't pop up on the web and get me in trouble

Same place as above

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

=) I know where... I won't name it either! planking? never heard of it!!

By the way, Keenan's Birthday party was wonderful. SO nice that you had the deck!!!!

Chris and Lara Stafford said...

Ha ha - classic! Gave me a giggle...thanks! ;)

Mom E said...

Wow, you have some strong stomach muscles, girl! At first, I thought this was a photography spoof, but apparently you did this for real?!