Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun Family Day

Philip had the day off yesterday and the weather was beautiful so we took advantage of it and spent a lot of time outside!

First we went for a walk at Turkey Creek. Well, I walked with the stroller and the two youngest kids and Philip and Keenan ran most of the way.

At the end of the boardwalk the kids climbed up in this tree

Some nice people offered to take a picture for us

I love this =)

On the way back, we stopped to look at the turtles and saw this water snake!

Philip got a great picture of it!

Here it is swimming beside a turtle
(This one kind of creeps me out)

After naps, we took the kids to the park on base, and also took some family pictures..

My favorite one

The kids loved chasing each other on these steps!

The sun was Just right for silhouette pictures...


My favorite

5 comments:

The Woodfords said...

Sweet pictures - I love the silouette ones!!! =)

Love to you all,
Steph

Anonymous said...

great pictures! But that water snack really freaks me out! yuck lol!
Kristin

Anonymous said...

I meant snake!

Kim said...

I love your silhouette pictures!! Beautiful!

Mom W. said...

Kristin's water snack cracked me up!!!! LOL Yea, the snake freaked me too. Is it a dangerous one??

The silhouette pics are obviously a favorite!! I like the last one best too.

I like the family pic too!!