Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Creative Idea for your Empties

Mark bought several packs of IBC Root Beer (the best kind!) the other day. We have been drinking a fair few of them and I had accumulated a stash of "empties" that I wanted to do something fun with. This is what I did:


My stash

I had considered spray painting them, but didn't really feel like it, so I decided to try painting them with a brush. That was a no go (it didn't cover well at all), so I ended up using a sponge, which worked beautifully! Rebekah had just purchased a set of super bright, happy colors, so I got to work...

After the first coat of paint was sponged on (it took three)

All finished!

These will likely show up in a later post...

2 comments:

Mom E said...

Can't wait to see what this turns into later! How fun. You are so cool, Joia.

Anonymous said...

very cool and colourful!! Love Diana