Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy Three Weeks

So... when we had Andrew come, we were hoping he could manage to complete the deck and the murphy bed during his stay. Those were our two main goals. Well, as you know, he did those...and so much more! Here's what else he accomplished (and I'm sure I've forgotten something):

Put a new latch on our door

Fixed a spot where a DIYer had done a poor job of bricking on the back of the house

Sanded the pantry doors for my Chalkboard project

Haha! I love this picture of him pretending to sand our shiny fridge! =)

Repaired the brick wall at the end of our driveway

Made two rustic wooden frames for me
(project reveal coming soon)

Removed part of the slats on the wall in the entryway to install the shelf

Did some plumbing in the backyard

Built this shelf for my Entryway project

Helped me paint this hallway

Painted this hallway on his own

Installed a curved shower bar in the bathroom

Took this wall from this to this

Also, he babysat for us so we could go to a party and took the kids out for the evening so we could go to the airport to meet Melissa when she got home!

He also hung several things for me, cut random pieces of wood I wanted to save, moved a cast iron bathtub out of our backyard that the previous owners left buried back there, and put a new sealing strip on our basement door.

What a guy!! We are so blessed to have had him come and use his many talents in and around our home! Thank you, Andrew!

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

Yep, that's my boy!!! (Of course he is a man now!!)

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

Your very welcome. I am so glad I was able to come visit you guys. It was a lot of fun.

Rebekah Storey said...

HURRAY! Now I don't have to have you teach me how to open that dang door EV.ER.Y time!