Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Please Join Me in Prayer

I just found out some prayer requests this morning through my MOPS group. Even though I don't know these people I feel very compelled to share their stories so that we as a body can lift them up.

The first is for the Haverard family. The mom delivered twins 2 weeks ago and just died of a heart attack. (I felt nauseous when I read this - I Cannot imagine!) They also have 3 older children, one of which is an 8 year old boy who is not showing any emotion yet about his mom's death. Our MOPS group is going to help out with their needs for the newborns, but please, please pray for this dear family!

The other is for a friend of my friend, Kelly. She was just diagnosed with luekemia, only weeks after finding out that her 4 year old has a brain tumor. They are both now being cared for in the same hospital. Please lift up this family also (I don't know any names here).

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear of the tragegy in both of these familes. I will lift them up in prayer and add them to our prayer list at chruch. (Robyn Overby is a former co-worker in TN and I read your blog through hers. Congralutations on your sweet new arrival!)

Mom W. said...

Oh my.... that is sad beyond words. We sure will pray for them... =(

Mom E said...

I cannot even imagine what either of these families are going through. I will definitely pray for them.