Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Park Time

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a while. We're just getting back into the "regular" swing of things here... Keenan back to school, Philip back to work, Moriah and I doing whatever I can think of that needs to get done before the baby comes. =)

Moriah and I had a playdate at one of the parks on base yesterday morning with Robyn and John Benjamin. When Keenan got back from school, he wanted to go too, so we went back in the afternoon and Philip met us there after work.

The fall weather is gorgeous!!

Cuties on the slide

Moriah following Keenan wherever he goes

Haha! I love this look I caught while he was running!

In the pirate ship

Keenan being a boy, and not being safe =)

The jump

They both love this (and Moriah jumped off the top!!)

Love that hair!

No comments: