Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Okay, I'll Just Say It...

I'll go on record on this Twelfth day of October Two Thousand and Eleven... to say, I think this baby is going to come early. This makes it official, so that if you doubters out there (Josh, Devin, etc...) want to refer back to this if I'm wrong (sooo not likely), you can.

Why do I think this (other than just being ready to have this baby out?) Well, I'm not entirely sure, I just feel like it's going to happen sooner than later (by the end of the month, I think). I've been nesting like crazy and after several hours of pretty steady contractions last night, I'm pretty sure some changes are happening with my body. My only goal is for Philip and Keenan to get back from Michigan (on Sunday) before the baby decides to come.

I've been Oxy Cleaning baby clothes like a mad woman today (those yellow stains are a bugger!) and am finally almost done (now, where to Put the new baby's clothes??)

My bag for the hospital is packed and ready to go, so... let's get this show on the road!

Anyone else dare to say that they agree - this baby is going to be an October one? =)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

with some contractions, i'll vote for October! Same month as Asia, she just turned 4 on Sunday!! Good luck Joia and I can't wait to see final prego photos! Love Diana

the farther along pregnant one (Jessica) said...

can i be selfish and say i hope i have mine first?!?! Other than that, go early for all I care!! LOL! :)

Hannah:) said...

Hope baby can wait til Daddy gets home! Looking forward to hearing the exciting news! Hope everything goes well:)

Jenny said...

Yikes!!! I'm 38 weeks and nothing is happening. I'm going to be super jealous if you have yours before me. Although, it would be nice if someone else is put out of their misery sooner rather than later. The third trimester is horrendous in my opinion! Good luck!

Kiley said...

After 6 kiddos. Only one came early and broke my water. The others were inductions. I thought for sure my last baby would have been early seeing how I had high blood pressure for the last 6 weeks, was extremely sick and contracting like a crazy woman. But not at all. He came at 39 weeks 5 days and it was a scheduled induction. So anything is possible. At least you know that if baby did come early your all set and ready to go!!! Good luck.

Aunt Heather said...

I don't think the girls or Grandpa Dodds would mind sharing their birthday. We could have 3 generations squeezed into one day.

Mom W. said...

Brayden's Birthday is the 27th, that would be fun too if they shared a cousin Birthday!!! I guess time will tell. I just know I thought a couple of mine would be early and they weren't and it was very disappointing!! Of course when you look back later, it doesn't really matter any more!! =)