Monday, October 10, 2011

Aaaahhhh....

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all my peeps back home!

For lunch, I went in search of the closest thing I could find to a Thanksgiving meal. Cracker Barrel.

Roasted Chicken, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes

... and pumpkin custard with ginger snaps and caramel mousse!

After naps, we headed to the mall to pick up a wedding gift and stop by Children's Place, and...

DQ for Blizzards!

Before Monday night football, we took a walk on the beach...

The waves took us by surprise on this one =)

The gulf was oddly calm

Smoochie

4 comments:

Mom E said...

Who took pics of you on the beach? Oh, let me guess...It was Mr. Tripod, right? The ones of you when the waves took you by surprise were so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before end I am reading this great article to improve my knowledge.

Also visit my blog :: facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

Gοoԁ info. Lucκy me I reсently
found your sitе bу accident (stumbleupon).
I have book-marked it for lateг!

my web рage ... crear facebook Gratis

Anonymous said...

Useful infο. Fortunate mе I ԁiscoνеred yοur sitе
by accidеnt, anԁ I am ѕtunnеd why this twiѕt of fаte
did nοt happenеd earlier! I bοokmаrkeԁ it.


Alsο ѵisit mу webpаge facebook cuenta gratis