Sunday, September 25, 2011

Seven Years!

Today Philip and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary far apart, but not for long!

Last year, I had some pictures done in my wedding dress as a gift for Philip, and this is what he got:


This year, the dress wasn't happening, and This is what he gets! =)

Sorry babe.. =)

While I so wish we were together today, I am here, surrounded by roses everywhere, and so happy to know that you are homeward bound! Philip, you are amazing, the perfect man for me, and I am beyond blessed that God ever brought you into my life. Hurry up and get home!

A couple other prego snaps:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Phillip and Joia!! Hard to believe so much has happened in just 7 years. 2 (& 3/4) kiddos, lots of travels, and lots of love & laughter I'm sure! I remember your wedding day, it was beautiful, the little flower girl (SO cute!) and the voices of your dad and brothers singing in the church brought tears to my eyes. Man, they have good voices!
Even though you're apart today, you'll soon be back together and welcoming a new addition to your family. Enjoy it all, you are very blessed!
Cheryl

Hannah:) said...

Happy Anniversary! I clearly remember your special day like it was yesterday! Wishing you many more healthy and happy years to come as a family:)

The Woodfords said...

Happy Anniversary, dearest Joia and Philip! Much love to you both!!

T,S,M,S,K,V&A

Mom W. said...

Yes, I wished you an early Happy Anniversary but here is a late one and so excited to hear that Philip is Almost home!!! Thank you God for your hand of protection on Philip!!!

Aunt Heather said...

You are too funny!