Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our God is Greater

We CANNOT seem to shake the sickies in our house! We are stuck home again today, not able to go to church or hang out with friends because Moriah has a bad cold/cough and Keenan has diarrhea... =0/ It's a huge bummer. However, our situation pales in comparison to what others are going through, and I just came across the video of this song (that I LOVE) and had to post it.

This is for you, Wendi, Laura, Philip, Melissa, Devin, and others out there who need encouragement. Every time I hear the chorus of this song, I imagine it is what all the Christians would be shouting at the top of their lungs if the people of the whole world were gathered in one place.... (would we out shout the rest??)

4 comments:

denise said...

I LOVE that song!

Eva said...

Thank you!

Flakymn said...

THANK YOU! Love you Joia!

girlebert said...

Joia when does hubby arrive home?