Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Laura's Here!

Laura, my awesome friend from back home is here again (her third time flying down from Ontario since we moved here!) and we are having a blast! She got in on Monday evening (thankfully with no weather delays).

We had a super fun day yesterday, including Turkey Creek, Sonic, Wal-Mart, Chick Fil-A, and Moe's!

This morning Laura got the kids up, fed and Keenan off to school while I had my two hour glucose test on base.

When I got home, Laura, Moriah and I headed to Another Broken Egg Cafe for brunch with Rebekah, Sandy and Tracy. YUM!!

Laura and I split these two:

Cinnamon Roll French toast

Skillet potatoes with our choice of toppings

Then we stopped at Target for a couple things:

Laura didn't buy these, but how cool is she?? =)

Then... we headed to Cupcakes by the Beach, a cute little "cupcakes only" cafe for some cupcakes to take home.

Laura and Moriah by the sign

Our purchases!

After dinner, we excitedly got out the cupcakes...

Laura and I

My goofy kids =)

In they go...

Fortunately, they each just ate some of the frosting and decided they were done, so Laura and I get the rest! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like all you are doing is eating!!! Have fun, you two!
Cheryl

Mom W. said...

Interesting idea, cupcakes only... maybe I should start my own business... JK Glad you are having fun times with Laura!!! Is it cooler there? It sure is here.