Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School!!

Wow, a big milestone for us.... I dropped my little (big) boy off at school today!! Keenan started school at a church run preschool about five minutes from our house, in a three day a week program.

He was totally excited to go and had no problem with me leaving him this morning, I was the one that was sad!

I know it will be a great experience for him and it will also give me a chance to have some special one on one time with Moriah before our new baby arrives. =)

Here are some pictures from the orientation open house and his first day:

Class list

Class rules

With some of his best buds in the hall
(Moriah, Elijah, Keenan, Eden, Jade)

The three school buddies
(Elijah and Eden are in a separate class together)

First day!

He was the second one to his classroom

With his teacher

Already playing before I left

He had a great first day and went to bed early tonight - I'm loving it so far! =)

2 comments:

Brittny said...

So glad he's so excited! He's got a great teacher! I have friends who had her and LOVED her!! Hope you enjoy your one on one time with sweet Moriah too. Sophie and I have about 3 weeks of that before she heads to school. Enjoy!

Mom W. said...

Looks like good times!!