Friday, August 12, 2011

Waterpark

Today the kids and I went with Ada and her boys to a small water park in Tillsonburg. They had a blast!

Brayden's beach bod

Some of the park

Happy boy (even though he never got his hair wet!)

The big water slide, that Keenan went down Four times by himself!

I didn't catch him quite in time the first time =)

There he is!

Love this smile

Moriah under the sprayers in the pool

Even Joshua tried out the water =)

Keenan on top of a huge floating crocodile in the pool

Way out on the end of the tail

Peeking out of a tube

I would appreciate prayer, as I'm having a lot of pain and stiffness in my lower back. It's making a lot of things harder to do, and I have totally stopped picking up either of the kids. Really hoping this resolves before the long drive home!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't believe they still have that alligator! It was there when I was a kid