Saturday, August 20, 2011

Headed Home to Settle for a While...

After a wonderful visit home with my family, the kids and I hit the road to head South this morning. While I am sad to say goodbye to them all again (some for a very long time), I am relieved to be finishing up our last big trip, and to be able to get home and "settle in" for a while, with no big trips in the near future. =) The kids and I are traveled out!

After going out for dinner last night, we got a whole family (minus Philip) picture just before saying our goodbyes...

Yes folks, this is just my parents, siblings and their spouses and kids!

The grand kids =)

We had a pretty good day of travel and are in Cincinnati tonight. The kids have SO MUCH ENERGY to burn (even after swimming in the pool and going out for dinner). While I was skyping with Philip, they were bouncing around the room and broke the headboard off the wall. Awesome. That should be fun to 'fess up to in the morning...

Off to bed... IKEA in the morning. =)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Make sure you fess up, We never charge the people who fess up but ALWAYS charge the people who don't at our hotel

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of the whole family...everyone looks great! drive safe home!
kristin

ps....all the grandkids are beautiful!

Jessica said...

so what happened with the headboard? I hope they don't make you pay for it! Drive safely!

Mom W. said...

Good to see you are home safely!!!

denise said...

wow, what a feat breaking that! I bet they will look at your two and say there is no way they did that and not charge you :)