Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fun With Grandparents and Cousins

We are having a great time here in Merritt Island! The kids once again, were Fantastic travelers on the way here and we made it with one stop!

It has been great to get to spend some time with Philip's dad, Dan, since he is heading back to Kenya today and we didn't think we were going to see him at all! The kids have especially enjoyed wrestling with Papa... =)

Moriah up in the air

Papa even hefted heavy Keenan up!

Moriah and Isaac taking Comet for a walk while Keenan was sleeping over with Reagan and Hudson

Moriah and Uncle Isaac on the swing

Grandma pushing a very full swing!

Woohoo!

Here's a short video clip of Keenan, Reagan and Hudson jumping on bubble wrap from Papa..


Gettin' down

Papa and his four (soon to be six) grandkids

Jessica and I (due to weeks apart - and somehow I look Much bigger!)

5 comments:

Mom W. said...

Wow, that is a big swing!!

Kiley said...

Ohh. I say she is carrying a girl. Your carrying a boy. and you guys will have babies within days of each other rather then weeks!

You both look amazing.

Rachel and Hans said...

I guess boy, too! That was going to be my comment and then I saw someone beat me to it! :)

denise said...

awe, I love the belly shot!!! Since we know she is having a GIRL... I wonder if everyone else is right about you having a BOY! Can't wait to find out :)

Mom W. said...

Anticipation!! Probably Jessica is just going to have a smaller baby!! So nice that she is getting a girl!!!