Sunday, August 14, 2011

Country Livin'

My parent's house is such a great place to be in the summer. The fields surrounding their house are gorgeous, my mom's flowers are all in bloom, the garden is bursting, and it's just so nice to be able to hang out in the fresh air without sweating all the time!

The kids with their shirts full of apples from Grandma and Grandpa's trees

The newly harvested field behind the barn

Fun shot of the woodpile

Super cute nephew and super cute puppy

Gorgeous morning glories

I just love this one

Fresh Canadian peaches

Fun silhouette shot of me at 27 weeks

Don't have scenery like this in any of my other belly shots! =)

Sweet Riah

Love this one of the kids and I

Tomatoes in the garden

Cucumbers - my kid's new favorite food


1 comment:

Rebekah Storey said...

Your maternity pictures when the vast Canadian background and wonderful. And I LOVE that picture of the wheat field. Beautiful shot!