Friday, August 26, 2011

Back in the Blogging Saddle

I don't know if I got tired of taking pictures while on our trip, but I sure haven't taken many since we got home!

Here are a few:

Moriah sleeping in the super cute princess tent she got from Grandma and Grandpa Eberts last Christmas

She loves that dog!

After the kids swam this afternoon, they were playing on the playset while I put the net and cover back on the pool... When I turned around - they looked like this!!

What!?

They looked like they'd just done a mud run or something!

Sheesh...

... and this is how it happened. =)

Filthy and happy!

We are pretty much settled back in now.. Keenan is getting into the groove of school and we are excited for the things coming up! My friend, Laura comes into town in a week and a half for a week, I start MOPS back up, and in just a few weeks, Philip gets home! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Love those muddy kids!! Hope you have a hose back there!!

Busy times ahead... so glad with you that Philip is soon home!!!!