Thursday, July 21, 2011

Underwater Fun

* Spunky is still gone (it has now been about 42 hours), we are still hoping for the best!*

This post is specifically for Philip's benefit, since he's heard so much about our kid's love of the underwater! We just got the pictures back from our underwater camera, fun stuff!

My good little swimmer

Look how happy she is under the water! =)

Both kids

More big smiles

Swimming to me

Down to the bottom

Not great quality above water

Blowing bubbles!

Retrieving her rocket from the bottom

Eden, Jade and Keenan

Close up!

7 comments:

Mark and Rebekah said...

These pictures are SOOOOOOO cool Joia! I love them! I can't believe how unafraid they both are of the water!

Love you,

Rebekah

PS- I'm praying you find Spunky...

Jessica said...

that is unbelievable how well both of them are doing in the water, but especially Moriah!!!! How is she already diving to the bottom of the pool?!

Mom W. said...

Wow, you can sure tell they were introduced to the water early in life and have had lots of opportunity to be in the water... it is so good!!

Flakymn said...

How do you get M underwater??? (In other words, what am I not doing?)

mom♥grammy♥auntmary♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥auntmary♥ said...

awesome underwater photos. good job Keenan and Moriah!!

Tiffany said...

After reading the comments on this post I am glad to see that i am not the only one amazed at Moriah underwater. I know I shouldn't "compare" kids, but I admit I do. My Sterling is the exact same age (1 day difference) as Moriah and it amazes me at how different they are. He likes to be in the water and swim but will not go underwater like that. She is too cute!! The underwater shots of both kids look so good! What fun.