Friday, July 22, 2011

The Lost is Found!!

Spunky is Home!!

We got a call this afternoon from the Animal Control in Fort Walton Beach. Apprently she had been turned in to the Valparaiso Police and they had her for a couple days and then took her to the shelter today. They scanned her microchip and gave us a call!

Woohoo! She is safe, healthy and happy to see us!

Happy kids and their dog =)

* I noticed that the blog got 176 hits yesterday - you guys seemed to really care about whether she had been found or not! Thanks! =)

9 comments:

Debbie said...

What a relief! I bet he was so happy to see you all!

The Mac's House said...

So happy for you guys!

Can't believe that both your kids are water babies, underwater too. wow! I can't get our little 3 year old to even think about going under the water.

Dana said...

Hurray!!! I'm soo happy for you guys!! (As is hubby) I'm sure that is a huge relief!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!

L:)

Kendra said...

YAY~ So glad she is back!

Debbie said...

Oh I am soooooo relieved and happy!!!

Jenny said...

How wonderful! I'm sure your kids are thrilled!

Mom W. said...

Whew, glad you are safe Spunky!! Now we know the rest of the story!!

Flakymn said...

OH yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!