Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally...

Oh, it's been too long..

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately (pardon the duplicates from Facebook):

Philip's mom sent the kids some cute stuff in the mail...

Moriah Loves this patriotic bathing suit!

Keenan in his handsome new shirt

This is just a funny picture I took of Moriah the other night after she fell asleep...

Notice the things neatly lined up on her pillow! =)
(And yes, she's sleeping in her new bathing suit)

Moriah and I had some time just the two of us a few days ago when Keenan was at the beach with friends. We went to the Commissary with her little grocery cart... =)

Heading in...

What a big helper!

Off she goes!

Latest belly pic

We stopped in at the Nipper's briefly on a walk the other evening and the kids ended up dressing up and borrowing these costumes...

They LOVE them!

Love these poses!

The latest great news is that our friends, Josh and Rebekah, welcomed their new baby boy, Joel into the world yesterday!! Woohoo! We have eagerly been anticipating his arrival and I'm so glad he's here! I haven't seen him yet, but we have been taking care of Elijah and Judah in the meantime. We've been staying mostly at their house, since that's where they're used to sleeping, etc..

The only glitch has been that I have quite a bad ear infection. Yesterday it nearly drove me Insane, because it's very inflamed and there's a Ton of fluid in there. (I could actually feel it "sloshing" around in my middle ear when I moved my head!) I hadn't slept well the night before and was reaching the end of my rope by mid afternoon. Fortunately Devin was able to come over and bring me some decongestants, etc that really helped! I still didn't sleep well last night though, and today it's totally plugged.


Hoping to see baby Joel and welcome him home tonight!

Who I've been hanging out with for the last two days =)

Philip is doing well. We still get to talk once or twice a day, which is such a blessing! He and I are currently reading this:

"What if God designed Marriage to make us Holy more than to make us Happy?"

While the thought originally grated on me and didn't seem like something I really Wanted to read (seriously? it's all about Me being happy, isn't it??) , it has been a great book and we are both enjoying it!

Well, I think that about catches you up on us. I should get back to these four kids and make them some lunch... =)

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

THANK YOU for the update... =) I know you have been very busy!!! The book looks good, I wouldn't mind borrowing it some time.

Hope that ear gets better, I know what those ear aches are like!!!

So glad the baby has arrived safely, it is always a big relief!!

denise said...

I hope you feel better! I love the baby clothes line!

Mark and Rebekah said...

I love all the pictures :)

I think your baby corner is sweet, and I love Moriah's little bathing suit (and beautiful curls) and Keenan's costume... Cute stuff!

That book sounds interesting. I think you should give us a book review when you're done reading it!

Rebekah :)

tami joyce said...

congrats joia i didnt know you were having a baby all the best to you and philip and the kids glad to see that you are doing great!!