Saturday, May 14, 2011

What We've Been Up To...

This past week we've been readjusting to the Florida heat:

Doing lots of this,

Some of this,

Taking lots of trips to the park, eating ice cream, popsicles and freezies, watching fun movies, hanging out with friends, playing in the backyard, and...

Moving Moriah into her big girl bed! Yay! =)
(My mom made this Strawberry Shortcake bedspread for me when I was little, so I am very excited to be able to use it for Moriah!)

This morning Melissa and I tackled the bi-annual Case Lot Sale on base! It opened at nine, and we claimed our places in line a little after 7. Totally worth it.

We found the biggest cart we could find, and were determined to fill it!

Which we did!
(So bummed that this one turned out blurry)

Yesterday and last night we got a ton (our first in a looong time) of rain! I was especially excited about this because our sod in the backyard was in Desperate need of some Real watering. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Wow good loot!! Nice that you have been enjoying the sun and the water!!! =)