Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We have a POOL!!

In the last few days, part of our backyard went from this:


To THIS!!

I am madly in love... =)

Here are a couple pictures from the set up:

I was soo blessed to have the help of our friend, Devin, his friend, Kyle, and my neighbor, Phil to set it up!!


Kyle and Devin carefully reading the instructions

All laid out and starting to put the poles in

Devin, Kyle and Phil putting the top supports in

She's up!

Devin smoothing out the wrinkles

The slow filling process..

It's full now and I've added 110 pounds of salt to it, so now we have to wait 24 hours for the pump to circulate it and totally dissolve it.

4 comments:

Flakymn said...

I think one cool thing about deployment is all these great, intelligent, burly men who come to do the hard work! What guys!!!

Mom W. said...

Suspenseful wait??? Cool... literally!!

The Mac's House said...

So inviting isn't it. looks great, ours is going up this weekend. I am so very excited to get ours up and going.

Anonymous said...

How long did it take to get it up? So glad instructions were actually read by some men too!!Lol. It looks great! Love Diana