Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keenan's Accident/Miracle!!

I posted this on Facebook yesterday, but for those of you who aren't on there, I had to share this:

Yesterday on the double swing in our backyard, Keenan was swinging (crazy high) with his friend, Jade. They were having a blast and laughing it up. Neither I, Devin or Melissa saw what happened, I just looked up and saw Keenan flying off the edge of the retaining wall that borders our play area!

Click on the picture to see a diagram of what happened (Keenan is the "K")! I still don't really understand How this happened, but I am SO thankful to the Lord that he didn't break any bones! His injuries were limited to a bitten tongue and a small scrape on his scalp. Wow!

My new slogan, "You're in good hands with All Mighty"

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Oh my!! Thank you Lord for angels on duty at all times!!! Wow!! Swings and motorcycles!!