Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

While Memorial Day for some is a great holiday, a good day for BBQ-ing, the official start to summer vacation, or actually a day to remember the great men and women who have fought and died for our country.... for me it's a chance to give a shout out to Philip, the amazing man I'm married to. Tomorrow he will have been away from his family for ONE HUNDRED DAYS, serving our country in the way in which he feels called.

Philip, I love you and couldn't be more proud of you!



8 comments:

Jessica said...

aww, my big brother. I miss him, but I too am sooo proud of him AND you for being such an amazing support. Love you both!

Mark and Rebekah said...

I'm proud to be his sister-in-law :)

Rebekah

denise said...

so proud of my cousin and all that serve. I'm also just as proud of all the spouses and families that are sacrificing for our country also. You both are awesome!

Flakymn said...

Thank you Philip!!!!!

Bruce Woodford said...

He's my favorite son-in-law! Philip I pray for the Lord's wisdom and safety for both you and Joia while you serve in Afganistan. May you both be made a rich blessing to those with whom you come in contact.

Lots of love,
Dad W

Mom W. said...

Wow, Dad commented?? Thumbs up to you Philip and we are praying for you and the family!!

Anonymous said...

I brag about you two ALL of the time!!

L:)

The Woodfords said...

Proud of both of you!

Lots of love,
Steph