Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Date Day with Keenan!

Yesterday Keenan and I spent the day together without Moriah (she was with Jade and Eden). He has had an especially hard time with Philip gone, and I figured that some one on one time with him, with All my attention devoted to him would be good for both of us. It was. =)

I asked him what he would like to do with the day, and these are the things he wanted to do:

Go to Sonic for a milk shake,

Go to the beach

Keenan was thrilled when this boy agreed to let him help dig his big hole! =)

Digging in the surf

He's wrapped up because he was wet, I was just wrapped up because it was Cold!!

Love this one of the sand flying up in the air as he digs

Next...

Lunch at McDonald's


Keenan loved playing games on the computer at our table

I tried one of the new Frozen Strawberry Lemonades, and would recommend it!

Then...

Playing at Uptown Station

All the way at the top of the climbing structure!

Woohoo! He was soo proud of himself!

My little monkey

Look, Mom!

Having a boy is a good practice in Trust! =)

Lastly...
We went to Dollar Tree where he got to spend some birthday money (and got a couple things for Moriah), and ended up getting this Huge popsicle! =)

Keenan... I love you! I am so proud and honored to be your mom (though some days I am tested on that more than others). You are an amazing little boy and I am so glad God put you in our family. Daddy loves you so much and cannot Wait to get home to his little man!

3 comments:

The Woodfords said...

That's so great, Joia! I love his shirt, too! :)

Flakymn said...

What a day. I'm exhausted.

Mom W. said...

Great that you did that Joia... how did Moriah fare?

Love you...